No senior should have to face living in isolation.
WAYS TO DONATE
Meals on Wheels, Senior Dining Sites, and Silver Streak Transportation are important programs that fill gaps in needed services and helps reduce the isolation faced by many of our elderly living in Amador and Calaveras Counties.
You can help enhance the quality of life for seniors with needs.
Here are some of the ways your donation can help:
- A gift of $25 can provide a senior lunch at a Senior Dining Site for one month
- Your gift of $35 can provide a home-bound senior with a week of home delivered meals and wellness checks
- A gift of $50 can provide an elderly veteran a round tip transport to the Sacramento VA Medical Center
If you choose not to allocate your donations to a certain program and/or county, your gift will be used where most needed.
DONATE ONLINE TODAY
Your donation is securely processed through PayPal. Start helping our seniors in need right now.
- Allows us to spend less time fundraising and more time meeting the needs of our seniors
- No matter how large or small, your monthly gift helps someone in need
DONATE BY MAIL
Mail your check made out to “Common Ground Senior Services” to the following address:
DONATE BY PHONE
To donate by phone, please call us at (209) 223-3015
HOST AN EVENT
As an individual, corporation, business, community group or organization, you can host an event and designate Common Ground Senior Services as the beneficiary.
Hosting an event is a great way to support seniors in need living in Amador and Calaveras counties. Your fundrasing event can be a dinner, a pancake breakfast, concert, wine tasting, art auction, or a walk-a-thon. If you have an idea for holding an event to benefit Common Ground, we would love to hear it.
Do you participate in a charitable giving program where you work? If so, please consider designating Common Ground Senior Service for your charitable contribution. You gift means we can continue to offer needed nutrition programs like Meals on Wheels and the Senior Dining Program to our seniors living in our community.
You contribution will also ensure we are able to provide much needed transport services for our seniors, our vets and our disabled.